Saturday, January 5, 2008

A New Year And A Good Time For Resolutions

I'll admit it right up front, I am horrible about keeping new years resolutions, but I am going to make some this year anyway, and a couple of them concern knitting. The first, which I really do intend to keep is to knit my way through my yarn stash before it gets out of control. This is actually something I began this summer so I have a good start on it already! The other is to be better about posting to this my horribly neglected knitting blog. This one is a little shaky. I hate to post without pictures and my computer issues have made me bad about uploading my photos to it. But I plan to get things straightened out, so fingers crossed here, I will be better.

What to expect from the year to come? Well, I know that this year will hold lots of pet projects. Just before Christmas we got a new addition to our family, a little corgi puppy! His name is Rhys, Welsh for ardent, and he is a foxy little fellow. He keeps me on my toes and needs a never ending supply of new toys to keep him amused. So expect dog toys and (much to his dismay) darling dog clothes.

No comments: